Ir al contenido
Componentes de la receta
- 3 mm Italian meringue base.
- Gelato made with Arauca 70% Dark Chocolate.
- Passion fruit sherbet.
- ACCESSORY: 100-120 cc. silicone hemisphere mould
GELATO MADE WITH ARAUCA 70% DARK CHOCOLATE
- Heat the milk to 35°C (95°F), add the previously mixed dry ingredients (milk powder, panela, dextrose, neutro and cocoa powder).
- Mix and heat to 45°C (113°F), add the glucose, cream and melted chocolate, keep stirring until the solution reaches a temperature of 85°C (185°F).
- After two minutes, lower the temperature to 4°C (39°F) and leave to mature for 4 hours.
- We recommend that you use a pasteurizer for this process, although you can also use a saucepan, an emulsifier, followed by refrigeration to lower the temperature and mature the solution. In case you are not using a pasteurizer, the mixture must be emulsified every 30 minutes.
- Emulsify the matured solution until it is homogeneous. Churn.
- Blast-freeze for 8 minutes. Keep the gelato frozen at -14°C (7°F).
Nevado 35% White Chocolate
PASSION FRUIT SHERBET
- Mix all the ingredients and emulsify.
- Heat the solution to 85°C (185°F). After two minutes, lower the temperature to 4°C (39°F) and leave to mature for 4 hours.
- Emulsify the matured solution and churn.
- Blast-freeze for 8 minutes. Keep the sherbet frozen at -14°C (7°F).
ASSEMBLY OF INDIVIDUAL PORTIONS
- In a pan, cook 150 g of mango chunks with 20 g of sugar for 5 minutes. Flambé with 30 g of rum and leave to cool.
- Soak the sponge cake with rum and set aside.
- Fill the silicone moulds to a third of the volume with the gelato. Blast-freeze for 4 minutes.
- Fill the moulds with the sorbet, leaving 6 mm of space at the top. Blast-freeze for 4 minutes.
- Close off the mould with the flambé mango and sponge cake. Blast-freeze for 6 minutes.
- Unmould the individual portions, decorate and serve at -14°C (7°F) or freeze at -18°C (-0,4°F).